Updated PHC Safety Policy Guidelines for COVID-19
Passenger Safety Guidelines
In order to protect customers and employees, we are strictly adhering to the guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the State of New Hampshire’s recommended policies and procedures.
The PHC Staff is taking all necessary safety measures, and we ask for your compliance with the following:
- Federal regulations require that all passengers wear a face covering when boarding, disembarking and for the duration of the trip. This requirement does not apply to children under 2 years of age and persons with a disability who cannot wear a mask, or cannot safely wear a mask due to their disability. While onboard, masks may be temporarily removed to eat or drink. Passengers who refuse to wear a face covering will not be allowed to board and will not receive a refund.
- Our capacity is limited to the number of people allowed to maintain safe social distancing, with >6 feet of separation between individuals and between groups at all times.
- Close household contacts are allowed to be closer than 6 feet to each other.
- We encourage online/electronic payments as much as possible to minimize monetary contact.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, we kindly ask that you do not sail with us. For pre-purchased reservations, please call us as soon as possible. We would be happy to offer you a credit for a future cruise or a refund.
Employee Safety Procedures
Our staff’s safety measures include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Every PHC employee is screened (including temperature checks) before each shift for symptoms of COVID-19, as outlined in the Universal Guidelines
- All employees have been trained and provided with the proper education regarding safe practices
- Employees will wear face coverings at all times
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is readily available
- Extra time is allotted between trips for sanitization
- Commonly-touched surfaces, work areas, and public areas are cleaned and disinfected frequently using an 80% alcohol disinfectant, in accordance with CDC guidance
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us 603.436.8084 or email@example.com.